Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Full Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Nissan

image2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Full Test

Edmunds' comprehensive road test of the 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD includes on-road driving impressions, instrumented road test data, specs, photos and more.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• emajoremajor Member Posts: 332
    Oh my God, what has the Edmunds motherhive done to its writers? Did Josh Jacquot actually author this or just fill out the Standardized Edmunds Car Review Form A2S-D.doc? Subject to heavy editorial review by the corporate suits to prevent any personality or style from leaking out to the sensitive readership, of course.

I know auto journalist jobs are not exactly abundant and you guys already have gainful employment in SoCal, but the direction this company has turned has just got to be killing your souls.
  • hcsolo1hcsolo1 Member Posts: 5
    Great review! I'm very impressed with the overall look and quality of the new Rogue. Only thing missing is a 6 or 7 speed automatic and more Horsepower!

If they offered the same engine upgrade from the Nissan Juke Nismo RS 1.6-L Turbo engine with 215 horsepower that would truly set this SUV apart from it's competitors. Most people are willing to sacrifice a few mpg's for better performance.
  • hank39hank39 Member Posts: 144
    I've seen a number of these in person now and a few times I thought it was the new Pathfinder. This thing appears pretty big even though the dimensions say otherwise.