Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Porsche 918 Spyder First Drive

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Porsche

image2015 Porsche 918 Spyder First Drive

It's Porsche's most powerful road car yet and it's a hybrid to boot. We get behind the wheel of the upcoming 918 Spyder at Porsche's test track in Germany.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    So..... Three way comparison test between this and the McLaren/Ferrari counterparts?! Please...
  • Options
    cjasiscjasis Member Posts: 274
    Abso-freaking-lutely bad [non-permissible content removed]!

I know the Ferrari and McLaren are both going to be amazing as well but neither are pleasant to look at, IMO. This thing... this thing is just otherworldly.
  • Options
    samster231samster231 Member Posts: 26
    In the big picture, does this car take game that the Nissan GTR epitomizes and move it on? This description of sophisticated AWD and physics defying dynamics sound somewhat familiar...
  • Options
    segalisbsegalisb Member Posts: 2
    Clean-sheet design? I see a some Audi R8 there and the super speedy development time seem to support that suspicion. The last time I had it was when LR Discovery (current generation) popped up our of nowhere. It smelled to be Ford Explorer-based, but I never saw a discussion of even that possibility in the automotive press.