Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2012 Subaru Impreza Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Subaru

image2012 Subaru Impreza Long Term Road Test

Our 2012 Subaru Impreza returns from its trip to the dealer with a new pressure switch, and none the worse for wear.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    First, I have to agree. I'm not a fan of the new Impreza's design (and I actually like earlier models). But I've seen a couple Crosstreks on the road and they look great. If I was in the market and the price premium wasn't too high, I'd definitely go with the Crosstrek for the added ground clearance and better looks.

Second, this long term test site is awful. I'm not complaining because it's different. I'm complaining because it's awful. It is clear that Edmunds is trying to better monetize the long term fleet but just stop it. Now you're even sticking in links to where we can get free dealer price quotes. Give it up. Get rid of the long term fleet already. That would be more dignified than what you're doing here.
  • Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Son of Aztek. I'm going to have to flush my eyes out with chlorine bleach.

Thankfully, it's apparently not a long-term car...so what's it doing here?
  • Options
    firstwagonfirstwagon Member Posts: 0
    I would say calling the XV a "totally different animal compared to the regular Impreza " is a bit of a stretch. My brother lifted his YJ 4 inches and it's still a YJ.

Like the Outback Sport the XV is just a trim package on the Impreza... it's done slightly differently.

Looks cool though.
  • Options
    trarmstrong86trarmstrong86 Member Posts: 46
    Looks good.