Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Tesla

image2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

Our 2013 Tesla Model S went out of alignment and ate its rear tires, so we're monitoring the situation.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    rock2155rock2155 Member Posts: 20
    I would appreciate if we could "click to enlarge" the pictures in those kind of posts.

Thanks for your great work!
  • Options
    yellowbalyellowbal Member Posts: 234
    I'm not sure if I would trust an eccentric bolt to hold the alignment for such a heavy car. Would adjustable control arms be better?
  • Options
    greenponygreenpony Member Posts: 531
    So far so good, it would seem. In reality what should have taken place is an investigation and permanent fix by Tesla, under warranty. Then checking your witness mark is just a verification of effectiveness, not something you're forced to inspect with every tire pressure check just to stave off more destroyed tires.
  • Options
    sharpendsharpend Member Posts: 177
    @rock2155 - In the good old days with IL, Dan would have a ton of pics with 'click to enlarge' but now with Edmunds things are a lot worse around here as far as features. Sigh.
  • Options
    rock2155rock2155 Member Posts: 20
    @sharpend - They have the "enlarge" button on regular article and review, why not add those on these articles.

Please don't reminds me the good old IL, I almost forgot already... Simple changes here can still make it better.
  • Options
    hybrishybris Member Posts: 365
    +1 to rock2155 and sharpend
  • Options
    temoore_temoore_ Member Posts: 10
    A likely story!? Just cut the hooning!