Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2012 Toyota Prius c Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Toyota

image2012 Toyota Prius c Long-Term Road Test

In the month of March, our 2012 Toyota Prius C bumped its lifetime average to 44.8 miles per gallon.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    Simplifying and adding lightness. I can get on board with that.
  • ed124ced124c Member Posts: 0
    That pop-out is also good for having a bottle of water when the front cup holders are occupied with hot and spillable drinks. My 9 year old Outback has this pop-out, but it holds two bottles. (Gone in the new models, but if you have long arms you can reach a bottle from the pull down armrest/cup holder.) I rarely have anyone in the back seat, so I am free, FREE!, to use the pop-outs.
  • duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    Believe it or not, Toyota has some of the best cupholder designs in the industry, at least with the compact, fold-out ones on the back of the center console for the rear passengers. I can't tell you how amused my feeble mind was kept flipping them in and out on the various Matrices I've had the unfortunate pleasure of sittign in. It's possibly the most overengineered parts on the car.