Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Tesla

image2013 Tesla Model S Long-Term Road Test

I found myself near the Tesla Supercharger at Tejon Ranch, but I was driving our 2012 Jeep Wrangler instead of our 2013 Tesla Model S. I stopped in anyway.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    zhangrenhouzhangrenhou Member Posts: 79
    The stations seem to built near eateries. Good planning on Tesla's part!
  • Options
    darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    Definitely smart planning to locate charger facilities near clusters of restaurants. The ownership experience of driving on long trips would really suck if every 3 hours you had to stop at some out-of-the-way location and just sit there for an hour while the batteries juiced up. But if you can easily grab some lunch or dinner while the car's charging, it becomes a non-issue.
  • Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    "There are no credit card readers on these "pumps." Tesla does not charge for their use." That is something you paid for when you bought the car. They don't charge you each time you use the nav system, either.
  • Options
    mayhemmmayhemm Member Posts: 6
    Yes, how dare they build a car that includes THINGS. No other car is like that. They're all just a seat with four wheels on it.