Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2012 Toyota Prius c Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Toyota

Comments

• Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    Brought to you by the same people who put the button for park over on to the left of the steering wheel, and drive down on the counsel on the LFA. That thing was the most theft-proof supercar ever made. If you don't know where they scattered the controls, you'll never figure it out. Mike had a good laugh explaining it all to me.
  • Options
    legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    I like the "sealed" button look. Not sure I've ever seen the climate control Recirculation button on a steering wheel before. But it kind of makes sense. Of all the climate control buttons, this is the one you might need to stab at the quickest when the outside air gets unpleasant.
  • Options
    stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    Yes the more I think about it, the more I realize that these buttons actually do make sense. I know some people are pretty "set it and forget it" when it comes to auto AC, but others are more finicky and those people will love this setup. Legacygt's point about the recirc is definitely valid, and those trip computer buttons are a lot better than most setups, which hide them somewhere behind the steering wheel.