Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Functional Styling Subtleties - 2015 Porsche Macan S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited October 2014 in Porsche
imageFunctional Styling Subtleties - 2015 Porsche Macan S Long-Term Road Test

This update to Edmunds' long-term 2015 Porsche Macan includes details on the Macan's styling subtleties.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    stineystiney Member Posts: 28
    This qualifies as "least obvious'? "Ok we need to position the intercoolers where they can be cooled by air....um... HOW ABOUT THE AIR VENT?!?!" Wow....the Genius of "German Engineering" Will wonders never cease?
  • Options
    stineystiney Member Posts: 28
    Still, I would love a Macan.
  • Options
    allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    The turn signal integration is well done and not obvious. The intercooler placement in the front of the vehicle behind the giant air intake opening is very obvious. And if you look close the air conditioning condenser is hidden behind the other gigantic opening in the bumper.
  • Options
    wheelmccoywheelmccoy Member Posts: 97
    Wow, tough crowd. I think the emphasis was that the vents really work, rather than just decorative. And these vents are not meant for cooling the front brakes; rather, there's duct work for the air to reach the engine. In contrast, the *obvious* intercooler placement would be the hood scoop, so this post is reasonably on target.
  • Options
    robertcrackerrobertcracker Member Posts: 5
    Stiney: Who cares if you would like one or not. DON'T CARE.
  • Options
    jchen368jchen368 Member Posts: 10
    I love the way the front grill looks (looks like a Cayenne Turbo). Super aggressive and functional!