Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

8 Great Family Sedans for Winter | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2014 in General
image8 Great Family Sedans for Winter | Edmunds.com

If you're in the market for a new family sedan that can navigate nasty winter weather, we've got eight great options to consider.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    Not a bad list. Basically a list of cars with 4 doors and available AWD and priced below $40K. But there are AWD cars and AWD cars and I'd imagine there are certain snow and ice conditions where only the two Subarus would get by.
  • vrooomf1vrooomf1 Member Posts: 28
    I opted for a 2015 WRX (MT 50/50), I love it and I can't wait for the snow to fall but of course since it came equipped with summer tires, I got a set of winter tires... it's going to be so much fun!
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,433
    Add me to the list of 1st time Subaru owners. Last month I bought a 2015 Legacy 2.5i Premium. The fact that it was relatively inexpensive & had AWD pretty much made it the only car on my shopping list.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD