Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Features To Get - 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2014 in BMW
imageFeatures To Get - 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Long-Term Road Test

After spending time with our 2014 BMW 328i Gran Turismo, I've had the opportunity to think about the feature packages.

Read the full story here

Comments

• vvkvvk Member Posts: 196
    I would pay $10k for manual transmission, rear wheel drive and cloth seats. Maybe more, depending on availability of M Sport suspension.
  • expensivehobbyexpensivehobby Member Posts: 91
    This reminds me again of how frustrating it was to price these--and why I always bought CPO instead of new. My mid-level Passat and entry level EOS have bluetooth streaming, satellite radio and heated seats standard. I'd venture "my Accord does (insert here) better" guy would say the same thing or close. Optional lumbar, really? I'd have a tough time not getting Premium, Tech, Driver Assistance, and it would be tough not getting cold weather or lighting.
  • kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    I'm surprised BMW lent you a car that wasn't fully loaded. Seems silly. Yeah, after having the rear view camera in our Pilot, we'll never buy a new vehicle without one. It's too nice to have. No rear wiper? WTF? I don't think you can comment on the Driver Assistance Plus package if you haven't tested it out. I COULD see it being very annoying, but it might be well designed and be valuable.
  • MarkHolthoffMarkHolthoff Member Posts: 101
    edited November 2014
    I agree with you on the Xenon headlights. That's something I thought was merely a nice-to-have until I actually got them recently on my 228i. Now I wouldn't want to drive at night without them. Otherwise, I'm with @vvk :smile:
  • boffo2boffo2 Member Posts: 1
    I would just get the wagon over this.
  • issa2issa2 Member Posts: 1
    Is the harmon kardon stereo worth the upgrade? Listened to the stock system and it seemed pretty good. Last car was Audi A4's Bang & Olufsen and to be honest I was underwhelmed by it.