Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Long Seat Cushions - 2014 Toyota Highlander Limited Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited December 2014 in Toyota
imageLong Seat Cushions - 2014 Toyota Highlander Limited Long-Term Road Test

When test driving a large three-row vehicle like the 2014 Toyota Highlander, be sure you fit comfortably in the driver seat.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    cromagnum_mancromagnum_man Member Posts: 54
    Are you sure you have the forward edge of the seat cushion retracted all the way? There is a power adjustment to lengthen or shorten the bottom seat cushion.
  • Options
    PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372

Are you sure you have the forward edge of the seat cushion retracted all the way? There is a power adjustment to lengthen or shorten the bottom seat cushion.

That would be a handy adjustment. Never had that one on any vehicle I've had with power seats. I assume that just moves the seat back forward relative to the seat cushion
  • Options
    cromagnum_mancromagnum_man Member Posts: 54
    It actually looks like the extended portion of the seat cushion curls down on the front edge to shortern the cushion and uncurls to lengthen it. It does not change the position of the seat back.
  • Options
    PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    Ah, so it moves the front edge of the cushion "out of the way". Not sure if that would be a more or less expensive way to implement it than what popped into my head when I first thought about it.