Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Good on Long Trips - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2015 in Chevrolet
imageGood on Long Trips - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.com conducts a long-term test of the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and takes it on a road trip, where it performed agreeably.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    dan_acostadan_acosta Member Posts: 24
    The initial photos of the 16 Tacoma suggest little more than a refresh in the same manner as the 14 Tundra was. Toyota will need something new under the hood to compete with the new GM twins.
  • Options
    allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    I'm looking forward to the new Tacoma but I don't think it's going to be at the same level as the new GM twins. When you consider how much time it takes to research and develop a vehicle I don't think Toyota had any idea how good the GM twins would be. I don't expect much more than a basic redesign. GM, on the other hand, threw everything they knew about trucks and put it in the twins. It seems like they did more work and put more effort into these trucks than the full size redesign from a few years ago. The fact that the Colorado won truck of the year and the all new, best selling, aluminum, new turbo charged engine F 150 came in second says a lot.
  • Options
    quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    @allthingshonda, I think that you're right. The Tacoma "redesign" looks to be following the Tundra effort, which is a huge shame. Some slight exterior massaging, a huge grill, and an updated interior look to be all that we can expect. Mechanicals might not change much. I'm very afraid that Toyota is going to talk me out of the new Tacoma.