Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2008 Dodge Charger Among Chrysler Vehicles Recalled To Fix Ignition Switch Problem | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2015 in Dodge
image2008 Dodge Charger Among Chrysler Vehicles Recalled To Fix Ignition Switch Problem | Edmunds.com

Chrysler is recalling an estimated 349,442 2008 vehicles, including the Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum, Chrysler 300, Jeep Commander and Jeep Grand Cherokee, to fix an ignition switch problem.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    douglas69douglas69 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    The bad thing about this recall is you are a waiting list which I have been for my wife's van. Also my 208 Dodge charger is having intermittent starting issues which could be related to this recall but again it is not doing it while driving. Dodge needs to get their act together before someone gets killed due to lack of replacement parts.
  • Options
    bohnessbohness Member Posts: 1
    Have a 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan that died on me. I spent $700.00 two years ago replacing the whole ignition module and spent an extra $180.00 for a new fob from the Dodge dealership. The old fob was no longer useable and could only afford one at those prices. Would love it if they would get their act together and finish this recall so I could get some of my money back. Worst buy of my life from a dirty rotten used car dealership.... nothing but regrets.