Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Storage Convenience - 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited February 2015 in BMW
imageStorage Convenience - 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Long-Term Road Test

Our 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo drives like the sedan but has the convenience of an SUV.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    Not sure fitting this load in the 3 series sedan would have taken much creativity at all. Fold the seats and you can do exactly the same layout. Maybe the extra length of the GT helps here but I think even that long piece would be OK.
  • Options
    markinnaples_markinnaples_ Member Posts: 251
    OK, since you said to: It's still as ugly as sin.
  • Options
    lowprofilelowprofile Member Posts: 7
    The BMW Crosstour.
    You should see what you can fit in the Honda Crosstour.
    Both of them are practical. Both of them are ugly. ...You know what looks good though? the 3 series wagon. I wish Honda would make a real wagon out of the current gen Accord. It would be great. Kinda like what many companies do in Europe. Ever see the Ford Mondeo wagon (fusion wagon)? Gorgeous.
  • Options
    chol92594chol92594 Member Posts: 208

The BMW Crosstour.
    You should see what you can fit in the Honda Crosstour.
    Both of them are practical. Both of them are ugly. ...You know what looks good though? the 3 series wagon. I wish Honda would make a real wagon out of the current gen Accord. It would be great. Kinda like what many companies do in Europe. Ever see the Ford Mondeo wagon (fusion wagon)? Gorgeous.

Totally agree. I loved when Acura came out with the TSX Wagon, especially since wagons are becoming rare in the luxury segment. Mercedes-Benz hasn't offered a C-Class wagon in the US for years and Audi only has the A4 Allroad, which has more off-road features and equipment than most buyers might want.

I wish more manufacturers offered actual wagons. The whole quasi-wagon/GT hatchback design only works so well.