Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Get the Sport Seats - 2015 Volvo S60 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2015 in Volvo
imageGet the Sport Seats - 2015 Volvo S60 Long-Term Road Test

The sport seats in the 2015 Volvo S60 are some of the best on earth. And with the T6 Drive-E engine, they are standard equipment.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    seppoboyseppoboy Member Posts: 93
    I would be afraid to even try these seats, because the standard seats in the S60 and V60 are just outstandingly good. Not sure I could handle the stress of even better seats, LOL. Volvo truly does excel in their seating. By the way, what is up with comments on these long term updates? Most often when I view a recent post for the first time it will not allow me to enter a comment. Sometimes the comments counter at the upper right shows the number of comments, but the comments themselves do not display. Confusing, and often the comments do display when I return to the update the next day.
  • Options
    g35bufg35buf Member Posts: 89
    Volvo makes awesome seats - both standard and sport. They have seats that truly help them sell cars...It's REALLY noticeable at a car show where you can hop from car to car...Nothing is close other than some of the VW seats (GTI Autobahn) and actually some of the Hyundai seats i.e. the new Genesis and Equus. I rented an XC60 for a 700 mile round trip for work and you have to be conscious of your fatigue level because the seats are so comfortable even after hours in the saddle that dosing off is an increased risk.
  • Options
    salter5salter5 Member Posts: 15
    Interesting. Thanks for the post. I was just mulling over the two types of seats. I almost liked the regular seats more. Maybe it’s just that the regular seats are so good. But both are pretty nice.
  • Options
    salter5salter5 Member Posts: 15
    Just an update: I just drove 2 S60’s one with the regular and one with the sport seats, and while I concur with g35buf about both seats being great -- and Volvo seats just being wonderful in general, I really like the sport seats even more now after driving the vehicles again. Wonderful seats! I don’t know if certain body types wouldn’t benefit from sport seats (I can’t imagine it -- but I suppose it’s possible), but those sport seats are amazing!