Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

20,000-Mile Service - 2015 Porsche Macan S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited May 2015 in Porsche
image20,000-Mile Service - 2015 Porsche Macan S Long-Term Road Test

The other day I mentioned we dropped our 2015 Porsche Macan S at Beverly Hills Porsche for its scheduled 20,000-mile service and an assortment of TSBs.

It's back. Here's what got fixed and, more importantly, how much it cost.

Read the full story here

Comments

• opfreakopfreak Member Posts: 106
    200 in parts, 467 in labor? Who's working on these cars? Full blown engineers?
  • s1ginss1gins Member Posts: 51
    A couple of things. 1) I agree with opfreak, that labor charge is unreasonable 2) you paid for them to change the air filter? go to pep boys! 3) I would have them remove the washer fluid charge as that is just insulting!
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Labor charge is ridiculous. New air filter element @ 20k miles? Also ridiculous - air filters are all 35k-40k miles nowadays.
  • redskinsdmvredskinsdmv Member Posts: 52
    It's a Porsche. They assume you don't care about the maintenance bill and most Porsche owners don't.
  • gslippygslippy Member Posts: 514
    $35 for an oil filter insert? Blow fuses because stupid Americans don't know how to properly remove a plug from a receptacle backed by German Engineering? OK.
  • actualsizeactualsize Member Posts: 451
    Two words: Beverly Hills

Twitter: @Edmunds_Test

• DLuDLu Member Posts: 94
    It should take most Porsche drivers a few years to hit 20,000 miles; plus a chance to play with a Cayman is a good excuse to visit the dealer anyway ... I'd probably go to my independent guy though in the future ...