Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 Subaru Legacy and Outback Bound for Dealerships This Summer | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2015 in Subaru
image2016 Subaru Legacy and Outback Bound for Dealerships This Summer | Edmunds.com

The carryover 2016 Subaru Legacy sedan and Subaru Outback wagon will arrive at Subaru dealerships this summer featuring optional safety and security upgrades.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,438
    No word of a Turbo version of the Legacy for me? C'mon Subaru. You got me hooked on your fantastic build quality and slick AWD system, but my car needs more grunt.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• Options
    mittzombiemittzombie Member Posts: 162
    Some of the past turbo legacy's were terrible with automatics, and most people go for the slushboxes except for the WRXs.
  • Options
    holtgrjholtgrj Member Posts: 2
    SAFETY: The Edmunds reviews ignore the fact that you can get Safety Options on the Legacy that just aren't available on any of its competition: AWD (winter safety), Blind Spot detect and avoid, Lane Drift detect and avoid, and Crash Avoidance. Also, the "Deaths per Million Miles" of the Legacy are 0 (the only one in its class). Finally it has all 5 star ratings on the safety tests. If you want safety, you can't beat it in its category. The review should make this clear.