Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

A Tale of Two Seats - 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2015 in Nissan
imageA Tale of Two Seats - 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

The seats in our long-term 2015 Nissan Murano are full of NASA-inspired comfort and sweetness, with a night-and-day difference in comfort from the rigid sport buckets in our long-term Jaguar. One hobbled editor finds out the hard way.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    I keep reading about these NASA seats, but have never had a chance to try them -- my 2010 Nissan pre-dated those. (Seats were fine though.)

Don't know how I ever missed the original post describing your wipeout & subsequent Macgyver splint, given that I visit this site every day (except for that one). My only "xtreme" injury was when I broke my right pinky the day before a winter weekend campout at Mount Whitney. ER confirmed it was a spiral fracture, but I didn't want to stay home...so during the trip I just "splinted" myself by squeezing my ring finger & pinky together into the third finger of my glove.
  • Options
    clarence6clarence6 Member Posts: 3
    Hard to believe that in the age of Google anyone is misinformed enough to see a chiropractor. Do some basic research about the inventor of chiropractic medicine, Daniel David Palmer.
  • Options
    dgcamerodgcamero Member Posts: 148
    clarence6 said:

Hard to believe that in the age of Google anyone is misinformed enough to see a chiropractor. Do some basic research about the inventor of chiropractic medicine, Daniel David Palmer.

Some chiropractors are complete quacks, and others are godsent. I see mine about once a year. It keeps me from having to take pain medicine for my neck (it was never great, but it got pretty awful after I was rear ended by a dumptruck). Doctors prescribed me pain medicine. Chiropractor 1 helped me fix my neck, and I grew half an inch, but he believed in continuous care...not a complete quack, but not what I wanted, and my insurance company switched to something he doesn't accept, so I got another one who is slightly taller than me. He's not a quack at all. He wanted to help me eliminate my pain. So either get put on narcotics for the rest of my life or see a chiropractor once or twice a year, which is a more natural approach?