Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Feds Examine Fiat-Chrysler's Cyber-Hacking Recall; Lawmakers Fret Over Security Concerns

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2015 in General
imageFeds Examine Fiat-Chrysler's Cyber-Hacking Recall; Lawmakers Fret Over Security Concerns | Edmunds.com

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is reviewing Fiat-Chrysler's recall of 1.4 million vehicles over fears about remote hacking as lawmakers continue to express concerns about cyber-threats that one U.S. senator called

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    metalmaniametalmania Member Posts: 167
    Scary, but you know what? People keep saying they get all the connectivity they want from their smart phones anyway - so for me I'm fine with removing all of that stuff from the car. Just give me an awesome stereo and an interface for the phone to handle the rest of it, maybe an on-board nav system if it's decent, but otherwise just let me map the phone onto a bigger screen in the car. I'm not buying a car based on what apps it comes with.