Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lexus RX 350 AWD Price August

onnyaonnya Member Posts: 5
edited August 2015 in Lexus
Currently bought a car for $45800 Out the door price (all tax tag etc included) on the car with lexus 2015 basic 350 with premium option that had msrp of 50600 was this good price to buy with new coming 2016 i check edmunds and kelly blue book price and seems like i got good deal since it was out door price but wanted to see if any other purchaser recently can compare price with me thanks.

Comments

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited August 2015
    Congrats!

It helps to know the selling price of the car and any options or extras since we all have different tax rates. And dealer fees are all over the place, from zero to $1,000 bucks.

Can you give us more of a breakdown?

Oh, and it also helps to know what region or city you are in. Thanks!
  • onnyaonnya Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2015
    Hello! thanks for reply just curious since i bought 2015 model when 2016 model i was wondering if i received good enough discount and heres the detail
    • Comfort Package (CP)
      Navigation System w/Voice Command (NV)
    • DVD Premium Audio for Navigation (EK)
      Premium Package w/Blind Spot Monitor (PD)
    • Intuitive Parking Assist (PA)
      Wood and Leather-trimmed Steering Wheel and Shift Knob (WU)
    • with msrp 50600
    I'm missing something when I price it out - the MSRP that I get is a couple of thousand bucks short. Screenshot attached.

Ignoring that, it looks like TMV is $44,761.

I don't know your tax rate or fees, but assuming a nominal 5% tax, your target price would be anything under $46,999 (assuming tax = $2,238).

So you easily beat TMV and that's ignoring the usual dealer fees. That's good. :-)

• onnyaonnya Member Posts: 5
    I dont think you put AWD and has ventilated front seats , all weather mat which i didnt mention above 
    edited August 2015
    Ah, k, yeah, AWD usually adds a couple of thousand to the price. Since I've moved to the high desert, I've forgotten all about AWD. :smile:

Looks like you got a really good deal!
  • bluecapsbluecaps Member Posts: 3
    onnya said:

Currently bought a car for $45800 Out the door price (all tax tag etc included) on the car with lexus 2015 basic 350 with premium option that had msrp of 50600 was this good price to buy with new coming 2016 i check edmunds and kelly blue book price and seems like i got good deal since it was out door price but wanted to see if any other purchaser recently can compare price with me thanks.

What is the price before adding any taxes, registration or document fees? thanks in advance
  • bluecapsbluecaps Member Posts: 3
    onnya said:

Hi, where did you buy?

Thanks in advance

• ephone73ephone73 Member Posts: 9
    onnya said:

Would you please let us know the tax rate for the car? Thanks.