Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2,740 Miles in the Last Naturally-Aspirated American Supercar - 2015 Dodge Viper GT Long-Term Road T

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2015 in Dodge
image2,740 Miles in the Last Naturally-Aspirated American Supercar - 2015 Dodge Viper GT Long-Term Road Test

Driving a 2015 Dodge Viper across the country doesn't seem like the best idea. But after a little time and familiarity, it turns out to do a decent impersonation of a grand touring car.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    adamb1adamb1 Member Posts: 122
    Cool. You drove through my hometown, Cookeville, TN. It's halfway between Nashville & Knoxville on I-40.
  • Options
    throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    I did not know dry counties exist either. Perhaps the good county law makers should watch ken burns' Prohibition.
  • Options
    misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    But what about the other Viper in Nashville?! Don't leave us hanging! :P

Also, I knew it was a feature that existed, but seeing that weather display in use is pretty impressive. Maybe because it's the sort of thing that I used to imagine would be in "cars of the future".
  • Options
    christoplechristople Member Posts: 27
    If you had to do the trip all over again, what car in the current Edmunds fleet would you have wanted to take and why?

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that"

• Options
    dougnutsdougnuts Member Posts: 26
    Great write-up! And yes, what about that orange Viper?
  • Options
    desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671

If you had to do the trip all over again, what car in the current Edmunds fleet would you have wanted to take and why?

The Yugo, right Carlos?
  • Options
    allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    Cool road trip in a cool car. However being a supercar is no excuse for not having properly sealed windows and a little padding on the armrest.