Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Food Truck - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2015 in Chevrolet
imageFood Truck - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

We use our 2015 Chevrolet Colorado to carry some precious cargo: catered food.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    handbrakehandbrake Member Posts: 99
    This is yet another case where a station wagon would have been the best choice...
  • Options
    throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    My invite to the pArty must have gotten lost in the mail.
  • Options
    metalmaniametalmania Member Posts: 167
    edited August 2015
    I don't think it's a matter of saying the truck was better than a station wagon, but that the truck was the vehicle on hand and it handled the task well. Looking at the trays though, it kind of looks like a decent sized sedan would have been fine too - especially if it had a fold down rear seat.

On a side note, I'm not really a fan of the fabric pattern in these seats. If Z71 is supposed to be the top trim level in the Colorado, these seats don't actually look "premium" to me. It hasn't anything to do with their comfort, just appearance. Maybe a leather(ette)/suede combo would have provided the same "grippy" surface but been a little bit classier looking without overlapping the GMC interior treatment in the Canyon. And what's up with the back of the driver's seat not having a storage pocket, but the passenger side does? I think I've read that you can't get heated mirrors and a couple other features (like full leather seats) on the Z71, only the LT. Doesn't sound like Z71 is truly the max trim level to me, if we're talking about a fully loaded vehicle. I still like it though, just seems like there should have been a loaded up LTZ like usual with Z71 strictly being the off road oriented bits.
  • Options
    subytrojansubytrojan Member Posts: 120
    Great shot of the spam musubis!!! :D