Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Track Support Part Deux, Sans Trailer - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2015 in Chevrolet

imageTrack Support Part Deux, Sans Trailer - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

The 2015 Chevrolet Colorado stands in as 4-wheel support for a 2-wheel track day. We see how feasible our short bed is without towing a trailer.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    banhughbanhugh Member Posts: 315
    " I don't require "man step" convenience, but there has to be a better approach to this aspect."

There is and it it mainly consists of stopping all the whining about how to get off the truck. This is the better approach. Or just be thankful of the man step other trucks offer. Or use the portable boarding ladder seen below:

Rear ladder mounts with Ladder photo Evinrude_85e.jpg

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr178/bldfw/Evinrude/Evinrude_85e.jpg
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A cargo van would be the better approach.
  • Options
    mtakahashimtakahashi Member Posts: 31
    "Unlike my colleague Mark Takahashi, I tend to avoid renting a trailer at all costs. "

You also avoid crashing like me!
  • Options
    allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    How did the Colorado's air conditioner handle the triple digit temperature?
  • Options
    jelfalanjelfalan Member Posts: 14

How did the Colorado's air conditioner handle the triple digit temperature?

Zero complaints about the AC system, it saved me from heat exhaustion.

• Options
    cynikcynik Member Posts: 2
    Do the underseat storage boxes come out? First thing I did with a 2007 Frontier crew was remove those. It wasn't a flat floor but it was better use of the space when I folded up the seat. Was happy enough with that truck but a deer just did it in so now I'm shopping. Really want to see the new Toyota and Nissan offers this fall as I don't trust GM a whole lot after experience with an old Colorado. But I'll at least look.
  • Options
    tom911tom911 Member Posts: 63
    edited August 2015
    which ramps do you use? Where do you store them? Any pics?