Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 Volkswagen Passat Arrives at Dealerships Later This Year, Priced at $23,260 | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2015 in Volkswagen
image2016 Volkswagen Passat Arrives at Dealerships Later This Year, Priced at $23,260 | Edmunds.com

The refreshed 2016 Volkswagen Passat midsize sedan is bound for Volkswagen dealerships later this year starting at $23,260.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    growlerguygrowlerguy Member Posts: 5
    Having established a credibility rating of 0.00%, VW is going to have a hard time giving cars away...
  • Options
    okseriouslyokseriously Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2015
    To the contrary, I'm quite impressed by their engineering prowess in thwarting regulators as long as they did. Just stay away from TDIs...
  • Options
    500rwhp500rwhp Member Posts: 99

To the contrary, I'm quite impressed by their engineering prowess in thwarting regulators as long as they did. Just stay away from TDIs...

Given that VW's "strength" was diesel technology and that was used as a crutch against their status as the perennial cellar-dweller on the JD Power quality surveys, one has to wonder what niche is left for them.
  • Options
    arikinthecityarikinthecity Member Posts: 10
    2016 cars are not getting approval for sale in the usa.  I wonder if they will just hold that inventory or ship it to foreign countries? 
  • Options
    craigk1954craigk1954 Member Posts: 1
    I have had a 2013 Jetta diesel for almost four years now, and it is a great car: a comfortable, quick, good looking automobile that cruises effortlessly at 80 mph while getting over 48 mpg. I would bu another in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    carboy21carboy21 Member Posts: 760
    edited May 2016
    I would buy a new diesel Passat anytime if it does not come with the 'fix' .

To hell with the eco- [non-permissible content removed] :smile:

Gasser Passat is a no no . There are far better choices then the VW .