Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Chock Full O' Nuts - 2014 BMW i3 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2015 in BMW
imageChock Full O' Nuts - 2014 BMW i3 Long-Term Road Test

We're nuts about our 2014 BMW i3 test car. Just look at the cargo hold.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    Kelly, have you ever calculated just how many boxes of cookies and nuts you've transported over the years?
  • Options
    wheelmccoywheelmccoy Member Posts: 97
    throwback said:

Kelly, have you ever calculated just how many boxes of cookies and nuts you've transported over the years?

More fun if Kelly counts how many kooks and nuts she has transported over the years.
  • Options
    darexdarex Member Posts: 187
    How come reviews here never remove the tonneau cover, so as to fully realize the full cargo-carrying capacity of the hatches they review? It's so goofy!
  • Options
    7driver7driver Member Posts: 145
    darex said:

How come reviews here never remove the tonneau cover, so as to fully realize the full cargo-carrying capacity of the hatches they review? It's so goofy!

When I drove a hatchback it was much easier to fold down a backseat or, as Kelly has done, use some other space. The only real need to remove the cover comes when you need to haul more cargo than can fit under the cover as well as backseat passengers.