Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Kia K900 Priced at $49,950 With New V6 Engine | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2015 in Kia
2016 Kia K900 Priced at $49,950 With New V6 Engine | Edmunds.com

The 2016 Kia K900 flagship sedan gets an all-new 3.8-liter V6 engine and a new lower starting price of $49,950.

Read the full story here

Comments

• sonny28sonny28 Member Posts: 65
    This vehicle may have great bang for the buck and may include as many (if not more) options than its competitors, but I still believe that you get what you pay for - especially when you compare to a Japanese or German build. No offense intended.
    '14 Honda CBR600RR
    '15 Honda Rebel
  • edriver2edriver2 Member Posts: 7
    Sonny, the last two German cars my father had (a BMW 7 Series and the Mercedes CLS) had such electrical nightmares that he was practically relieved when the leases were up. The reason he initially switched from one brand to the other was due in part to this experience on the first go. Now he leased a new Genesis Sedan and has had ZERO issues and while he will easily acknowledge that the German cars were more athletic and felt more solid, not having to use roadside assistance in the first 10,000 miles is a nice trade-off.

"You get what you pay for" is a purely subjective opinion. Please realize that when Toyota launched Lexus decades ago while vehicles like the Tercel were still fresh on people's mind, simple minded morons were saying the exact same thing that you are saying now. Look where Lexus is today...

Perception doesn't change over night.
  • fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,168
    Look where Lexus is today - a success in the NA market, minor presence in a few other places, and virtually invisible everywhere else?

The big dog (see what I did there?) Kias and Hyundais will be great used deals, as depreciation will be massive. Weird thing to buy new though, as the CPO German luxobarges at the same price point will offer even more car for the buck, along with a better driving experience, and subjectively better aesthetics.