Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Fuel Economy Update for November - Back to Regular Routine - 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Long-Term Road

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited December 2015 in Dodge
imageFuel Economy Update for November - Back to Regular Routine - 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Long-Term Road Test

We posted some big numbers on our 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 back in October. In November, it was back to business as usual.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    longtimelurkerlongtimelurker Member Posts: 455
    That is not good, of course, but it's not critical for this car...I would estimate that approximately 0.08% of SRT8 model owners don't know their cars require premium.
  • Options
    texanathearttexanatheart Member Posts: 5
    "... the Charger calls for 91 octane gas. This is the only place you'll see this," ... other than smack dab in the middle of the fuel gauge, which reads "Premium Only."
  • Options
    misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    I don't know why people whine about Premium gas. It barely makes a blip in your budget, and the benefits to the car are so important (and welcome).
  • Options
    roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,365

I don't know why people whine about Premium gas. It barely makes a blip in your budget, and the benefits to the car are so important (and welcome).

Exactly, if those penny pinching eejits would just do the math they would discover that using premium instead of regular amounts to pennies a day...

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive