Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

I Would Totally, Absolutely, 100 Percent Buy It - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited December 2015 in Jeep
imageI Would Totally, Absolutely, 100 Percent Buy It - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

I would absolutely buy a 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk for my newly-minted driving son, more for what it doesn't do than for what it does.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    adamb1adamb1 Member Posts: 122
    Pretty much the same list of "features" that made the '12 Ford Focus hatchback a good choice for my son.
  • Options
    fandswfandsw Member Posts: 37
    Weird pic....Looks like it is jacked up on the driver's side by an invisible jack!
  • Options
    daryleasondaryleason Member Posts: 501
    That photo looks like the Renegade is as leery of the kid getting in it as the kid looks at the thought of having to get in. It's like a mutual aversion photo.
  • Options
    bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    I think you have forgotten the intoxicating feeling of being 16 and driving. I 'raced' my 40hp 1970 VW Beetle.
  • Options
    s197gts197gt Member Posts: 486
    i agree. i would race anything, in anything... back in the day.

I think you have forgotten the intoxicating feeling of being 16 and driving. I 'raced' my 40hp 1970 VW Beetle.

• Options
    allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    That's small vehicle for a big boy. I would recommend the Ram or the F-150, that kid would be perfect for a full size truck.
  • Options
    bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    I'm 6-4 230# and I fit fine in the Renegade when I sat in it at the Chicago Auto Show. It was even acceptably comfortable in the back seat with the front set for me.