Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Bugatti Chiron Priced at $2.6 Million; Dealers Open Order Books Now | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited February 2016 in Bugatti
2017 Bugatti Chiron Priced at $2.6 Million; Dealers Open Order Books Now | Edmunds.com

The 1,500-horsepower 2017 Bugatti Chiron is on sale now at Bugatti dealerships for billionaires who can afford the super sports car's $2.6 million price tag. It debuted at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    henry4hirehenry4hire Member Posts: 106
    A quad turbo with four turbos! Must work a the department of redundancy department.
  • Options
    desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    No comment about the TMV?
  • Options
    omarmanomarman Member Posts: 2,702

The 1,500-horsepower 2017 Bugatti Chiron is on sale now at Bugatti dealerships for billionaires who can afford the super sports car's $2.6 million price tag. It debuted at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show.

Does the Chiron come with fitted luggage? The Geneva show didn't make that clear...wait! Pic 27! Next question...

Other than the hidden destination charge and gas-guzzler tax are there any ADM mop and glow extras?
    I'm not paying for mud flaps. Not this time.

What's your DOC fee? Can it be negotiated?

What warranty perks come with my new $2.6 mil Bugatti? Can I get a free car wash with every oil change?

I am both "under water" and "upside down" on my trade-in. What can you do for me?

photo Under_Water_Bug_zpsgbi06ws2.jpg
    A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing.
  • Options
    fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,174
    edited March 2016
    Belle Epoque Part II, we're here. Don't forget how the last one ended. The boostrapping Horatio Algers who buy these will be an inspiration to us all.

The arc thing in the interior is interesting anyway, creative.