Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Toyota Highlander Bound for Dealerships This Fall: 2016 New York Auto Show | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2016 in Toyota
2017 Toyota Highlander Bound for Dealerships This Fall: 2016 New York Auto Show | Edmunds.com

The refreshed 2017 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid midsize SUVs will arrive at Toyota dealerships in the fall, following a debut at the 2016 New York Auto Show.

Read the full story here

Comments

• jlaszlojlaszlo Member Posts: 60
    Toyota continues its' inside joke of seeing how ugly they can make their cars before the sheep stop buying them.
  • fourstringfourstring Member Posts: 6
    The public w/ real world purchasing power disagrees w/ internet armchair commandos. You can call them sheep all you want if it makes you feel superior for a split second. Toyota rollin' in wads of cash, you hatin'
  • cjasiscjasis Member Posts: 274
    Is this really targeted against the Escape? I don't think so. I think it's targeted against the Exploder, the Pilot, etc.
  • willin58willin58 Member Posts: 38
    Holy He11 that's ugly.
  • berriberri Member Posts: 10,165
    But with the Highlander's quality reputation they'll still sell a boatload of them
  • metalmaniametalmania Member Posts: 167
    Sure, they'll sell a ton but it's no looker that's for sure. It's just the grille that pushes me off, the rest is fine. I don't like the front maw of the current Camry either. I know mainstream mass market segments aren't necessarily based on looking great but some of what's out there - I wouldn't want to look at in my driveway every day no matter how practical or reliable it is. I'd rather have something plain vanilla than something I thought was actually ugly. And it's not just Toyota.
  • berriberri Member Posts: 10,165
    I kind of think that in many respects car design is at a low point right now.
  • smartgroupissmartgroupis Member Posts: 3
    Any idea what month it will come out? Anyone remembers the month that the 2016 came out?
  • parmamojoparmamojo Member Posts: 1
    I stopped into a dealer in Cleveland yesterday and he showed me a sheet that indicated they would have new 2017's at the end of Sept. He also did not show his cards regarding any factory incentives on 2016 models between now and then.
  • saratogastevesaratogasteve Member Posts: 186
    I happen to think the Highlander looks great. Until the Pilot got it's newer design it was by far the ugly duck in the group. Ford Explorer is nice looking, but it gets mediocre reviews. Range Rover - again not bad looking, but terrible review. Not sure how you can beat the Highlander with anything else in it's class -maybe the new Mazda C9? surely not the pathfinder.