Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

First Impressions - 2016 Toyota Mirai Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited April 2017 in Toyota
First Impressions - 2016 Toyota Mirai Long-Term Road Test

The Toyota Mirai is a very different kind of car, yet it feels very familiar on the road.

Read the full story here

Comments

• lmbvettelmbvette Member Posts: 93
    edited April 2016
    Serious question, could Toyota possibly have made this car uglier?
    Don't worry about what other people think. Drive what makes you happy.
  • throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    Have you refueled it as yet?
  • kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    throwback said:

Agreed. WTF, you have 2,100 miles on it but haven't talked about refueling yet? Come on! That's the most important part of the car.
  • ajacobson03ajacobson03 Member Posts: 11
    lmbvette said:

Serious question, could Toyota possibly have made this car uglier?

Don't give them any ideas lol. But in all seriousness, I really think they were going for extremely good aero over looks. I just wish they could blend them both together haha
  • reminderreminder Member Posts: 383
    A little plutonium for the Flux Capacitor, & you're good for another 2,100 miles.
  • bolotiboloti Member Posts: 47
    throwback said:

They mentioned about impressions after 237 miles in the previous post with posted total mileage of 2665. So my satirical guess is that they have run out of hydrogen.... and started posted previous observations.
  • gslippygslippy Member Posts: 514
    But in all seriousness, I really think they were going for extremely good aero over looks. I just wish they could blend them both together haha
    The upcoming Tesla Model 3 is supposed to have a Cd of 0.20, but it doesn't look anything like this.