Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Should I buy a 2016 Subaru Impreza Sport 5dr Premium Trim or Limited Trim

phantomboogiephantomboogie Member Posts: 1
edited May 2016 in Subaru
I'm debating whether to buy the AT Impreza sport premium or limited trims .

Seems the only real difference would be that the Limited comes with leather materials and I hear that on non-luxury cars the leather quality aren't worth the price. In additional to that, the cost of the limited would be around 3000 more than the premium.

I emailed a few dealers and got the OTD price for the Limited quoted at $28,911 and the Premium at $25240. I live in Washington state, sales tax here is higher which is why the final price might be more inflated.

Both come with moon roof and push auto start with popular package #1(Auto dim mirror with compass and homelink, rear bumper applique cargo tray, all weather mats and rear seat back protector)

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts and whether the Limited is worth the additional dollars.
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    cmhj2000cmhj2000 Member Posts: 381
    A personal decision
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    I'm not a huge fan of leather but the leather in my Outback Limited was okay and wore well. Of course that was back in a 1997 Outback - I think cows have thinner skin now. :)