Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2017 Honda Ridgeline Gets in on "Rock Drop" Action

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2016 in Honda
2017 Honda Ridgeline Gets in on

The all-new 2017 Honda Ridgeline pickup truck elbowed its way into the

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    fmontanafmontana Member Posts: 3
    I’m probably the perfect owner of a Ridgeline because I’m building my house on weekends and I carpool to work with several other people. I’ve had the truck for over ten years and can attest to the fact that the bed does not rust or dent. And surprisingly, I do throw big rocks into the bed of my truck (I usually put in a rubber mat first). My land has many, many rocks and the ones I can lift I put in my truck and move them to a ditch that has running water when the snow melts to keep it from eroding.

I’ve got 171,000 miles on my Ridgeline and am definitely looking at getting the new Ridgeline in a few years.
  • Options
    guitarzanguitarzan Member Posts: 873
    edited June 2016
    Is it reasonable to buy the first model of the new Ridgeline, risks of new designs and all that? I thought I would throw this question out there to see what new Honda owners and others think,

Honda is one of few companies that I think (?) never grew "for growth's sake." They are slow to change, they can be very uninspiring in terms of changes from year to year, but on the flip side they have the premier quality, in my mind. There are some aspects of the Tacoma I like better, like the fact that they are ubiquitous, and there are an infinite numbers of accessories. But I last bought a vehicle in 2000, and this truck will be my vehicle for the next twenty years most likely. I just do not perceive any major risk with Honda.
  • Options
    stevenrogers1stevenrogers1 Member Posts: 1
    Well i think the Honda Ridgeline back trunk sheet is more thicker than the Chevy Silverado, Ford F150 and Dodge Ram.
    Although it is a impressive truck of its category though