Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2010 chevy impala ls not showing any psi for all 4 tires

lizzielizard87lizzielizard87 Member Posts: 4
edited February 2017 in Chevrolet
I went through the dic settings and noticed it shows -- for all four tires psi. It was recently balanced aligned and rotated. When going through dic and there is nothing showing up for relearn tire location. Please help its driving me crazy seeing service tire pressure monitoring system and don't want to have to pay 15 bucks a tire to fix it :( also took it to good year and they couldn't even get the sensors to show up in their system.

Answers

• Options
    Oh and also all four tires were replaced but used same rims and sensors 
  • Options
    ray80ray80 Member Posts: 1,655
    Have a owners manual? Relearn should be in there if its something owners can do on that age vehicle.
  • Options
    It is I found it :( u need the key fob for it i don't have one and they are pricey scared to try a used one in case it won't program to car :worried:
  • Options
    On our 2011 GMC manual states re-learn tool is needed, but it is not on ours. In OUR case procedure is , set parking brake, turn ignition to on/run with engine off, use menu button on D,I,C, to get to tire pressure screen, press SET/CLR button and message should pop up, press SET/CLR again to confirm , horn should blow twice (and you have 2 minutes to complete process) . Start with drivers side front tire and release air until horn chirps, proceed to passenger side front and release air until chirp, followed by passenger rear, then driver rear. horn should beeo twice to confirm process done, Then properly re-fill all tires to correct pressure.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Of course if the tires and other stuff were done at dealer/ tire place it really should be THEIR responsibility to get the relearn done,,,,,,no excuses,
  • Options
    True I'm considering taking it there tomm I can't afford 75$ for a key fob