Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Car Buying Advice - 2015 Lexus RX450h

acuratacurat Member Posts: 87
edited May 2017 in Lexus
Looking at a nice 2015 Lexus RX450h with quite a few options, under 40K miles, SoCal, $36K. Probably not negotiable. Go for it?

Best Answer

• Options
    BlakeBlake Member Posts: 63
    Answer ✓
    @acurat Thanks for the post! I appraised a BASE RX450H with zero additional options, using Edmunds True Market Value. Edmunds True Market Value is the average price people are paying for a car in your area. According to TMV the average priced paid for a base RX450H is $35,045 and $37,687 if the vehicle is certified pre-owned.

If you could let me know what options the vehicle has, I can re-appraise it and give you an adjusted TMV. That being said, it would only need a $1,000 dollars in options to make it worth the price they are asking. If it is certified it is already a great deal before the options are even considered. You can build, price and obtain TMV with the link below.

https://www.edmunds.com/appraisal/

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Answers

• Options
    acuratacurat Member Posts: 87
    edited May 2017
    @blakelaclair
    We snagged it from a MBZ dealer at $35,600 plus tax and DMV. Lovely Starfire Pearl White with saddle tan leather interior, wood/leather interior trim. All wheel drive. Premium package, parking assist, blind spot monitor, navigation, HID headlights, 19" alloy wheels. Brand new Michelins. Clean to outstanding condition. Not certified, but under original warranty. Only one remote supplied. The only missing option is the Pre-Collision/Adaptive Cruise system, seemingly rare in 2015.

Our bank appraised it at $41K. We are pretty pleased. Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    BlakeBlake Member Posts: 63
    @acurat Wow, with all those option and AWD it sounds like you got an amazing deal! Congrats on the new SUV and enjoy!