Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Infiniti QX30 Long-Term Road Test - Introduction

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited May 2017 in INFINITI
image2017 Infiniti QX30 Long-Term Road Test - Introduction

Meet our 2017 QX30, an all-new compact crossover from Infiniti. Over the next year we'll live with the new entry-level Infiniti and evaluate the QX30's interior, comfort, performance, audio and technology, cargo capacity and fuel economy.

Read the full story here

Comments

• throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    This car like the GLA are oddly proportioned. I think the Qx lookes better, but they both have a high back stubby look that i find very unattractive.
  • legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    edited May 2017
    I also prefer the details on the QX. But I'm shocked how, despite the details, these cars look 90% the same. I've seen a few examples of the QX on the road and from any distance or at a quick glance it looks like a GLA. This is too bad for both of them because to me, they both also look like much cheaper vehicles.
  • cjasiscjasis Member Posts: 274
    Caveat - I don't understand the desire for one of these things but having said that... dear Lord, that thing is FUGLY.
  • darexdarex Member Posts: 187
    Most people would choose German Styling combined with Japanese Parts -- not the reverse! LOL