Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Honda Insight Prototype First Look | Edmunds

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2018 in General

image2019 Honda Insight Prototype First Look | Edmunds

The Insight offers class-leading power and fuel economy in excess of 50 mpg, but most importantly, it looks good this time.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ircsmithircsmith Member Posts: 1
    after the experience I had with the Civic hybrid I doubt I'll be buying another Honda. The car started out fine and we averaged 48mpg for the first two years of decent driving. then the battery issues started. Honda's solution, after a class action lawsuit, was to reprogram the car to save the battery. so we were left driving an under powered civic that got 39mpg and would charge the battery every time you needed to accelerate. Charging would sap what little power the car had, often putting us in a dangerous situation. We now have a Chevy Volt. best car ever. Sorry Honda but that $100 check you sent me, that I sent back, to make up for for the lowest resale value of any Honda car ever made, was an extremely poor way to take care of you customers.
  • Options
    PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    It IS quite a visual leap forward from 1999 :)

• Options
    insightmaninsightman Member Posts: 1
    It would be really great if the new Insight with its 2018 technology could match the fuel economy of the original from way back in the last century.
  • Options
    transpowertranspower Member Posts: 213
    But it's not a plug-in hybrid....