Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Monthly Update for January 2018 - 2017 Honda CR-V Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited February 2018 in Honda

imageMonthly Update for January 2018 - 2017 Honda CR-V Long-Term Road Test

In January, our long-term 2017 Honda CR-V was rained on, both literally and metaphorically, after one editor decided he doesn't like it all that much.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    longtimelurkerlongtimelurker Member Posts: 455
    The shot of the rusty brake rotor...the shot of the backup camera view...are these supposed to be illustrative of something you're discussing in the text? Because they're not.

Editorial hint: either the photo is placed immediately adjacent to the pertinent body text, or the photo gets a cutline that describes the shot...you don't just drop random photos into the piece.
  • Options
    burkhad9burkhad9 Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2017 Honda CRV. The main complaint I have is with the driver seat which is too soft and unsupportive. I get a backache when I drive out of town without a seat cushion. I think the 2016 CRV had a more comfortable seat.
  • Options
    afcgeo04afcgeo04 Member Posts: 2
    I always love reading the "seat not comfortable" comments. People really don't bother thinking about the fact that everyone's body and preferences are different. Oh well... some people need to complain and the internet is just there to take it.
  • Options
    piermart7piermart7 Member Posts: 1
    About the center console : want to know if we can remove the left plastic part to increase knee room ? I'm use to mods all my cars for leg room improvement since I've got 39 inseam ... but I know ... risk of craking a brand new interior should'nt be happening .