Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Jeep Cherokee First Drive | Edmunds

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2018 in General

image2019 Jeep Cherokee First Drive | Edmunds

A new turbocharged engine makes this crawl-anywhere compact SUV even more capable.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    pbalicepbalice Member Posts: 1
    Not crazy about the new 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk the front grill and bumper look like very cheap plastic I Like the 2017 and 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk LPlus model with the new LED lights and body style that has not on the previous models much more it does not look as cheap looking as the new one does they could have made the new 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk much better looking now it looks like every other cheap SUV out there. Last words no thanks to the cheap grill and bumper and looks.
  • Options
    clchickclchick Member Posts: 1
    I've had my 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk for about a month now and LOVE IT! So glad Jeep did a refresh on the silly front-end of previous models. The Pentastar V6 seems evenly paired with the 9 speed transmission especially when driven in "Sport" mode. Fuel economy isn't the greatest, but that's not what I bought the vehicle for. Off-road capabilities are unmatched. And it gets you there in a well designed and executed interior. All around nice offering from Jeep!