Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

SAturn Vue 2003

Bub21285Bub21285 Member Posts: 3
edited March 2019 in Saturn
My question is that I have had break problems and I have replaced bootster , master cylinder, calipers Hoses put breaks on it and rotors And break paddle goes straight to floor I’m sure I have air somewhere I. Lines but I have bleed the break like I would any other time or vehicle Just need a push towards my finish line I hope thanks

Answers

• Bub21285Bub21285 Member Posts: 3
    Bub21285 said:
    My question is that I have had break problems and I have replaced bootster , master cylinder, calipers Hoses put breaks on it and rotors And break paddle goes straight to floor I’m sure I have air somewhere I. Lines but I have bleed the break like I would any other time or vehicle Just need a push towards my finish line I hope thanks

• imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,147
    edited March 2019
    Was master cylinder properly bled on bench before installation? Are the brake calipers on correctly with the bleeder screw at the highest point to let air out? ARe you able to cycle the ABS pump with your Tech II to clear the air out of it?

Because so many parts were replaced, there's no way to diagnose from a distance. Problem now could be in so many places...

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,