Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Cadillac Owners Club - Meet the Members

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
edited March 2019 in Cadillac
Hello Cadillac owners! Welcome to the Edmunds forums.
Whether you're a first time Cadillac owner or having been driving them for years, take a moment to introduce yourself and share some details about your vehicle.

Comments

• Options
    ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,095
    Well, I'll be first. I'm Greg from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada. I'm on my second Cadillac, a 2017 ATS RWD Premium Performance with the 3.6 in Red Obsession with Kona Brown interior. Prior to this I had a 2014 ATS4 2.0T, base model, also red with black interior. I liked the 2014 and absolutely love the 2017. The differences between base and upper level models are subtle but make a big difference.

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• Options
    edited March 2019
    I kinda like that red, between brick and fire engine. Have an interior shots that show that brown? Never thought about red with brown interior

You get membership card #1 ;)
  • Options
    ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,095
    Ask and ye shall receive:

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• Options
    Very cool. I pictured a darker brown from the color name
  • Options
    JustinSJustinS Administrator Posts: 58
    edited March 2019
    @ab348 oh wow that's a beautiful color combo! Thanks for sharing the photos.
    Edmunds Customer Care
  • Options
    POOZPOOZ Member Posts: 2
    Hey all - new to this forum. Having an oil consumption issue with my 2013 3.6L CTS4. On one occasion it was down 3 its before the oil level light came on. Dealer is telling me GM is not interested in hearing about the issue until it burns 2qts in 1000miles! sounds crazy! Anybody else hearing this?
  • Options
    POOZPOOZ Member Posts: 2
    Tried calling Cadillac Customer Service number and got nowhere. Anyone have a phone number that actually connects to someone who can answer questions about motor?
  • Options
    Well there are a lot of mention of oil in the TSB's for the 2013, here's a link

https://www.truedelta.com/Cadillac-CTS-tsbs-37,2013

And there are a couple about oil consumption

12/21/17 NHTSA ID: 10126395
    TSB ID: 01-06-01-011I

This informational bulletin provides guidelines and diagnostic/repair information to technicians regarding vehicle engine oil consumption.

08/15/17 NHTSA ID: 10112331
    TSB ID: PIP5163

This preliminary information communication provides information to the technician about engine block of possible cylinder bore damage, scoring or out of round as the possible cause of engine oil consumption, misfire, cylinder leakage or blo
  • Options
    2020 Cadillac CT5 at the NY Auto Show

• Options
    Tripper2622Tripper2622 Member Posts: 2
    Bought my Baby and added tinted windows Flowmasters & Tips and a few other little tricks and I have a low miles beauty that turns heads!! My first Ever Caddy and I am in Love!! 😍😍
  • Options
    Nice pics! With the tint it looks like someone really important must be in there! ;)
  • Options
    Tripper2622Tripper2622 Member Posts: 2
    There is...Me 🤭 lol 😊
  • Options
    I get an assist on that, right?? LOL
  • Options
    A 2 door Caddy? The Elmiraj concept car. I assume the name is a working title because it just rings a bit hokey to my ear :)