Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Newly Purchased a Week Ago

Misterlarrydover1Misterlarrydover1 Member Posts: 2
edited May 2020 in Chevrolet
We shopped around for over (2) months and thought we had finally found a good used car that was being sold by a major Chevrolet dealership. It was a 2010 Chevy Impala LS with just over 93,630 miles. Not even a week later we started seeing the ABS and traction lights on. And it kept saying “Service Traction Control”, “Service Stabilitrak” and “Service Brake Assist”. When we purchased the car we were to understand things like this were covered but now we are at the dealership to have it looked at and after coming in we’re told no it’s not covered. Is this a known issue? I realize as a used car that things are limited but for our first Chevy auto event purchased, this is very discouraging. I don’t understand how this is happening already.

Answers

• Options
    Misterlarrydover1Misterlarrydover1 Member Posts: 2
    I am just frustrated because this being the first Chevy we ever purchased and during a time where I have basically no funds and had to purchase a car to get to work because I am considered essential and now I am sitting here at where I purchased this car over 30 miles from my home to be told I have to dish out more $ I don’t have is very upsetting. I can’t believe this is happening.