Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Canadian Car Buying (for Canadian Consumers)

13»

Comments

• Options
    bodble2bodble2 Member Posts: 4,514
    it seems like outright daylight robbery to have to pay what we pay in Canada. :mad: Is there any possibility manufacturers would roll back MSRPs for the Canadian market? I thought I had heard on the radio that Porsche has, or is considering, rolling back prices by 10%.
  • Options
    golfgreengolfgreen Member Posts: 1
    Try contacting the first dealer for the warranty info. Dealerships make very money on the sale. A little more on the used side, but the money made by dealerships is in the shop side. The new dealership should be happy you are with them. And do whatever they can to keep you. Most BMW drivers stay BMW drivers. You are their customer now and down the road.
  • Options
    isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    Well, I suppose a US dealer could cheat the system.

I sure wouldn't want to do that but some Canadians sure are persistant at trying to get me to and I'm really getting tired of it!

WE CAN'T SELL NEW HONDAS TO CANADA!!

I'm sorry, I don't know all of the reasons but I can't sell new Honda's to Canadians!!
  • Options
    gorpgorp Member Posts: 1
    Can you help me out with a new 2007 Honda CRV ?
    Thanks.
  • Options
    dekappdekapp Member Posts: 4
    it is a daylight robbery by toyota Canada

check out
    http://www.fitzmall.com/Fitzway/carfind/resultsa.asp?MODE=NEW

unfortunately, being from canada the sales people from fitzmall dont like to sell new sienna 2008 LE 8 evp 2 @ $23,142 to canadians

the price of a 2008 Sienna Le with matching specs is $36,550

quite a steep price to pay for a few daytime running lights , and some odometer stickers...!!!!
This discussion has been closed.