Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.
- Screen Name
- Kent, OH
- Last Active
- Location (optional)
- Kent, OH
- Vehicle(s) that interest me (optional)
- Studebakers and others that aren't 'status quo'. In new vehicles I tend to like GM best (although others, and sometimes GM themselves, make it hard at times!) because I've had good luck with all fifteen new Chevys I've ever bought. I 'root' for GM as others do for a sports team.
- More about me (optional)
- My name is Bill Pressler and I believe that pure BS should be called. ;)
- Vehicle(s) I currently own (optional)
- 1966 Studebaker Cruiser with 27K miles; 2019 Equinox LT; 2017 Cruze LT; 2015 Cruze LS (daughter's); 2008 PT Cruiser (wife's drive-to-school car and our I-don't-care-where-we-park-car)
Not much happening here, yet.