Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Lexus GX 460 premium package lease

sandalfoot1sandalfoot1 Member Posts: 1
edited April 2014 in Lexus

My wife is getting gx460 2014 this week. We want a 36 or 48 month lease. What is the money factor being offered now? She has been approved in tier 1 for the financing. If the msrp is around 59k what should we expect the payment to be? No money down taxes and tags rolled into lease. We have a 6% state sales tax.

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,302

@sandalfoot1 said:
    My wife is getting gx460 2014 this week. We want a 36 or 48 month lease. What is the money factor being offered now? She has been approved in tier 1 for the financing. If the msrp is around 59k what should we expect the payment to be? No money down taxes and tags rolled into lease. We have a 6% state sales tax.

.00150 MF and 56% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

48mo, 15K/yr residual is 48%

A GX460 isn't going to be cheap to lease. For estimation purposes, I assumed a 6% discount from MSRP and $700 acq.fee rolled into the lease. If your state taxes the monthly payment, then the resulting monthly payment on a 36mo, 15K/yr lease would be around $822/mo. including 6% tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    pratik66pratik66 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2014

@kyfdx I am trying to get a gx460 2014 base with premium pkg this week. I want a 36 month lease. What is the money factor being offered and residual now? I have been approved in tier 1 for the financing. If the msrp is $56175, what should I expect the payment to be if my negotiated selling price is $51808? NJ sales tax 7%. Lease sheet currently reads first month advance payment and $1353 upfront charges. (what are these charges?)

Thanks in advance.

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,302

@pratik66 said:
    kyfdx I am trying to get a gx460 2014 base with premium pkg this week. I want a 36 month lease. What is the money factor being offered and residual now? I have been approved in tier 1 for the financing. If the msrp is $56175, what should I expect the payment to be if my negotiated selling price is $51808? NJ sales tax 7%. Lease sheet currently reads first month advance payment and $1353 upfront charges. (what are these charges?)

Thanks in advance.

.00150 MF and 56% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

Payment would be $690/mo.+ tax. I would guess that the $1353 includes the acquisition fee, title/license fees for the three year lease term, and maybe a dealer/doc fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator