Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Which of these leases is best

dfsadfsa Member Posts: 7
edited June 2014 in General

I'm trying to decide between these 3 leases. Mostly this will be a weekender car so I'm looking to spend as little as possible overall per unit of time that the car is leased.

Toyota Corolla
Lease a new 2014 Corolla for $159 a month for 24 months with $1499, which includes first month's payment, $1340, $ TFS Lease Subvention Reduction, $0 security deposit and $650. Does not include, taxes, license, title fees, insurance and dealer charges. 12000 miles per year. . $350 disposition. Plan is 2 years

Honda Civic
159/month for 36 months+1999 at signing. MSRP $19,980.00 (includes destination, excludes tax, license, title, registration, documentation fees, options, insurance and the like). Actual net capitalized cost $17,394.72. Net capitalized cost includes $595 acquisition fee. Total monthly payments $5,724.00

Honda Fit
139/month for 36 months+1999 signing
MSRP $17,015.00 (includes destination, excludes tax, license, title, registration, documentation fees, options, insurance and the like). Actual net capitalized cost $14,863.53. Net capitalized cost includes $595 acquisition fee. total monthly payments $5,004.00.

Can anyone suggest which one of the above is the best deal per unit of time? Maybe some other entry level car leases that you can suggest.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343

Those are three good cars with cheap leases... Hard to go wrong with any of them. If it were me, I'd drive them, and pick the one I liked the best.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator