Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Lease

mstrluckymstrlucky Member Posts: 91
edited October 2014 in Jeep
My wife just got a lease quote at the dealer of $345 per month for the 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude with the Altitude(black out) package. Only first payment down and 15k per year. They said they residual is 48% and the MF is .0001.
Is this a good deal? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,568

My wife just got a lease quote at the dealer of $345 per month for the 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude with the Altitude(black out) package. Only first payment down and 15k per year. They said they residual is 48% and the MF is .0001.

What is the MSRP? And, how many months? FWD or 4WD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    $29,000.... 39 months and FWD. Thanks
  • Options

$29,000.... 39 months and FWD. Thanks

On FWD, I show the money factor as .00020. The residual is 48%

Without selling price, we can't run a calculation, but given the lease parameters, $345 with only first payment down is a pretty good price... even more so, if it includes taxes..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks a lot. This is the one my wife is getting. The other dealer could not get this so we are going 1-1/2 away. And the best they could do is 39 months, 15k miles and 1st month down. Payments per month $355

http://www.bakerjeep.com/new/Jeep/2014-Jeep-Cherokee-Princeton-917df9bd0a0a00de64ea119e45d51753.htm

• Options

Anyone? Going to buy car tomorrow . Thanks 

• Options
    Please...lol
  • Options

Please...lol

It's mostly equivalent to your first deal.. $10/mo. more? Skip Starbuck a couple of times... ;-)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks..we got it