Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 c250 incentives

craboin3craboin3 Member Posts: 7
edited January 2015 in Mercedes-Benz
I'm looking into buying a c250 and was wondering if they were any kind of rebates or incentives on them to make a lease worthwhile over the 2015. Id also be interested in any lease deals anyone has gotten. Im in Illinois so they recently changed the tax laws on leases

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    craboin3 said:

I'm looking into buying a c250 and was wondering if they were any kind of rebates or incentives on them to make a lease worthwhile over the 2015. Id also be interested in any lease deals anyone has gotten. Im in Illinois so they recently changed the tax laws on leases

Is that a coupe or a sedan? I don't think they make a C250 sedan for 2015.

You can check current incentives by clicking on the Car Research tab at the top of the page.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    no c250 is a coupe. nothing comes up under car research other than financing. I kind of just assumed since its a new 2014, they would have some kind of manufacturer incentive or rebate to help get rid of whats left on inventory
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    craboin3 said:

no c250 is a coupe. nothing comes up under car research other than financing. I kind of just assumed since its a new 2014, they would have some kind of manufacturer incentive or rebate to help get rid of whats left on inventory

No incentives that I see..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    thanks