Options

Gigantic Rear-Facing Convertible Car Seat Fits With Room to Spare - 2014 Toyota Highlander Limited L

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited February 2015 in Toyota
imageGigantic Rear-Facing Convertible Car Seat Fits With Room to Spare - 2014 Toyota Highlander Limited Long-Term Road Test

I have one of the largest rear-facing convertible car seats on the market, and not only does it fit in our long-term 2014 Toyota Highlander with no problem, there's still a ton of legroom for the front passenger.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    tom_in_mntom_in_mn Member Posts: 61
    Pictures are not working for me.
  • Options
    legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    The notion that 2nd row captain's chairs are somehow a premium item vs. a 3 seat bench. This is a feature where neither one is "better." You either want/need a bench or you want/need captain's chairs. It's just plain silly that one option would only be available on a certain trim level. It seems like Toyota ends up losing if a buyer wants captain's chairs but can't afford the more expensive trim levels or a buyer is ready to pay for the more expensive trim level but needs seating for 3 in the second row.
  • Options
    ericheseriches Member Posts: 80
    tom_in_mn said:

Pictures are not working for me.

Yep, sorry, we're having issues with photos. We're working on it.
  • Options
    explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,351
    My parents had a station wagon that had a second row seat that was stuck in the down position. My sister and I sat in tires. She has a PHD. I must have hit my head on something. :)
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert