Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 M4 Convertible Residuals, also for 2015 435i convertible and 435i xdrive convertible

ccohen6410ccohen6410 Member Posts: 30
edited February 2015 in BMW
Does anyone know the residual value for new 2015 cars for M4 convertibles and both 435i and 435i xdrive? Would like both 12K and 15K annual mileage. Also what is the money factor for these three? I assume for people with good credit (>750) it would be .0013. Looking to lease one of these cars. Without getting into specifics as I am just starting my research does anyone know what a good monthly lease payment would be for these 3 cars? If need be I can be specific and give actual options for each of the cars. Thank you.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

Does anyone know the residual value for new 2015 cars for M4 convertibles and both 435i and 435i xdrive? Would like both 12K and 15K annual mileage. Also what is the money factor for these three? I assume for people with good credit (>750) it would be .0013. Looking to lease one of these cars. Without getting into specifics as I am just starting my research does anyone know what a good monthly lease payment would be for these 3 cars? If need be I can be specific and give actual options for each of the cars. Thank you.

.00130 is the base MF for all BMW models this month.

The best residuals for February are for 39 month terms - all three have 39/15 residuals of 58%. Add 2% for 12K.

Without knowing the MSRP and the net cap cost of each car, we can't really give you an idea of the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    ccohen6410ccohen6410 Member Posts: 30
    What is the residual on all three for both 24 and 36 mo leases and for 15k and 12k miles. Once i have MSRP, etc will get back to see what a good deal might be. Thanks for your help. 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

What is the residual on all three for both 24 and 36 mo leases and for 15k and 12k miles. Once i have MSRP, etc will get back to see what a good deal might be. Thanks for your help. 

36 month residual is 1% less than the 39 month residual.

24 month residual is 63%

All for 15K miles ... add 2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4